Your learning objective
"If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favourable." (Seneca)
Before you choose a language course, ask yourself:
- What do I want to achieve and till when?
- How much time am I willing to invest?
- What is my main motivation for the course?
- What kind of learner am I?
- What do I expect from a good language course?
- When and how do I learn best?
- How much would I like to contribute to the lesson?
- How do I behave in a group? (active? passive?)
- Do I have any learning barriers?
- If so, how can I overcome them?